Saturday 13 August 2016

I 3 - Professional insight , interview with Mrs. Mohini Kelkar mam.

          Its my good luck to have a chance of interaction after a seminar on entrepreneurship development with Mrs. Mohini kelkar ma'm - CEO of Grind master machines pvt. Ltd

     1. What is your educational qualification ?               
               I completed my graduation in production engineering. from VJTI mumbai. I was the only girl in production branch at that time in my batch. 

    2. How did the idea for your business come out ?                                                
               Well, me & my husband Mr. Milind were developing indigenous metal finishing machines from a rented garage in Aurangabad city. Until the time, all those metal finishing operations were performed manually which had limitations on time, accuracy & consistency of finish. This also resulted in unhealthy work environment. So, identifying this gap in efficiency of productivity, we focused on developing & manufacturing automatic & semi-automatic metal finishing machine.

     3. So, How was your journey ? 
                Journey was not at all easy. Many hurdles came across our path. Resigning a well-paid job & to start up with completely new idea by middle class couple, was considered as foolish decision. But I must say when you have strong determination & faith in yourself, no one can put you down.

     4. Can you tell about your team/ staff ? & how important have good employees been to your success ? 
                See me & my husband along with our 200 people team are always dedicated & determined to deliver high performance solution. Only due to combined efforts of all our company has reached out to world market & considered amongst the group of elite world class machine builders.
          
    5. What advice would you like to give to many who wants to be an entrepreneur ?     
              I believe in ' can & will ' motto. Means whatever you think, you can, you definately will.. with your hardwork & persistance. Also I want to tell you people that rather than being a jobseeker, be a job maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment